Hier geht es zum 15. Internationalen Treffen (Für die Buchung ist eine Anmeldung im CMS erforderlich)
For our English speaking friends
Click here for 15th International Meeting (To book a notification for the CMS is required)

6th International Bulldog Meeting 2009

all about bike events and meets

Topic author
Vorname: Axel

6th International Bulldog Meeting 2009

Beitrag von Axman » Sonntag 16. November 2008, 12:07

Austria here we come...

we would like to invite you to the 6th International
Bulldog-Meeting in June 2009

The date :

from 11.06.09 to 14.06.09

We are holding the Meeting 2009 in Hittisau/Austria
If you want more Information about this town you´ll
find it here : http://www.hittisau.at

Our Hotel

Alpenarena Hoch Häderich

you´ll stay in no-smoking rooms with showers, WC, hairdryer, telephone, and SAT-TV or in a multi-bed room.
For relaxation and leisure there is a Finn-Sauna, Bio-Sauna, Steambath, Infrared-Cabin, Restroom with Wellness-Lounge-Chairs, Tea-Room, Hydrojet, Solarium and a Fitness-Studio.

either 11.06.09 or 12.06.09 (has to be known when registering)
On arrival-day the rooms will be available from 16:00 o´clock and on departure-day till 10:00 o´clock.

on Sunday the 14.06.09 after breakfast, as you wish.

Included are

one Welcome-Drink
2-3 nights in Comfort-Rooms incl. Breakfast- and Dinner-Buffet or 2-3 nights in a Multi-Bed room and free usage of Sauna, Solarium, Fitness-Studio and Pool.

half-pension (Breakfast- and Dinner-Buffet) including VAT
45€ per person and day in a double-room.
54€ per person and day in a single-room
(please choose which on registering)

as the next Camping-Site is 15 Km´s away in the Valley and as the Hotel is situated in a National Park and Wild-life Preseve, we have found the following alternative for the Campers :

Ferienhaus Lukas

here you´ll stay in simple multi-bed rooms. Half-pension including Breakfast- and Dinner-Buffet cost 32€ per person/day including VAT.

The contribution for the cost of the Meeting ( Music, Pins, Cup etc..) has not yet been calculated.

we want to draw your attention to the fact, that there is no meal included on the Saturday-Tour!

when registering to this event you are also making a contract with the Hotel. So the above mentioned prices are payable directly to the Hotel on departure.
Should you want to cancel your Registration the Austrian Hotel-Regulations apply. Infos : AGBH2006.pdf

new this year is a waiting-list. This means, that should all room been taken you can inscribe here and you´ll then be considered if someone cancels his registration.

To the registration:
http://www.bulldog-bt1100.de/meeting_pl ... ht&event=2
...es ist ein Zeichen von Intelligenz seine Grenzen zu kennen..

Beitrag von Martin_CZ » Dienstag 3. März 2009, 00:14

Well, finally it's confirmed: by this date I'm about to be on a ....

... honeymoon ( :) :arrow: :roll: :arrow: :? :arrow: :cry:) , so definitely not coming this year to the BT meeting. But the Bulldog's not leaving the garage, I'm very content with it so ... see you next year.

Vorname: Ralf

Beitrag von Blubber » Dienstag 3. März 2009, 04:56

Well Martin, thats an excuse which is ...... just acceptable :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish you good luck and all the best.
Of course you have to deliver some evidences after the celebration. :wink: :wink:

Meine Meinung steht fest - bitte verwirren Sie mich nicht
mit Tatsachen !

Beitrag von db2001 » Dienstag 3. März 2009, 08:52

Blubber hat geschrieben:Well Martin, thats an excuse which is ...... just acceptable :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish you good luck and all the best.
Of course you have to deliver some evidences after the celebration. :wink: :wink:

Hi Ralf,

I hope that a good relationship doesn't depend on luck,
but sometimes it seems to be as you say. :wink:

VG db

John w

Beitrag von John w » Dienstag 3. März 2009, 23:05

I am not on honeymoon but I will have to make up some sort of excuse if I can't get past the registration process. I just can't do it!

HELP! wallbash.gif

John W hurted.gif